Friday, July 07, 2006

From Mary Ramsay

Hello All,
I want to thank all the reporters for getting their reports to me in such a timely fashion! With vacation and work commitments, I am just now diving into the process of compiling a report. As I read each report and saw how differently each is formatted, it left me with questions about how intact each should remain and how to approach making a coherent document to share with the commuity. So, Alton and Daphne and I are getting together this week to discuss this but I would like to hear from anyone who has an opinion...is there a preference for a lightly edited compilation in the original forms or should I summarize and rewrite everything so there is a consistent voice?
I enjoyed the gathering very much...so wonderful to have faces and bodies attached to names after these many years as well as reconnect with people I have known. Thanks to all, Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home